Smoltek is a corporate group consisting of a parent company and three wholly owned subsidiaries.
Smoltek Nanotech Holding AB is the parent company of the group. The company is listed on Spotlight Stock Market in Stockholm, and the share is traded under short name: SMOL. Please visit our investor relation website for more information.
Smoltek AB is the original company founded in 2005. Today it is a dedicated research and development company for the group. The company is also responsible for Smoltek’s patent portfolio and future innovation development based on the core technology..
Smoltek Semi AB is a business division company with focus on the semiconductor industry.
Smoltek Hydrogen AB is a business division company with focus on the hydrogen industry.
There are several reasons why Smoltek has this structure. Here are some important ones:
- Clear diversification of the company’s development risks between several different markets and applications.
- Facilitates the creation of independent and goal-focused organizations within each business area.
- Allows external financing for a specific business area.
- Increases flexibility for creating potential joint ventures with industrial partners.
- The holding company owns Smoltek’s intellectual property rights to guard against operational risks.